Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hi, remember me?

I'm finding it really difficult to try and balance both blogs that I have. (Well I haven't actually been trying that hard) So hopefully some of you have gone over to my other blog to see what's been going on in our crazy lives!

Anyway- we leave for Germany on Friday! It's too bad that it has to be a SUUPPPER short (5 day) trip, but we're also very excited to go to the conference and see some familiar as well as new faces :-) It will be so good to be in beloved Germany again, but also hard since we will have no time to go up to the city that we lived in last year.

No worries though... just a month after we get back from this trip, we're heading out to Germany again! And this time we're making sure we have time to go back to Jena for about a week to see our friends that we have been missing so incredibly bad! Another really cool thing about the trip happening in May/June is that Ryan and I are actually going to lead a missions trip! It's a trip that we went on as participants about 4 years ago- and now we're leading it! We're so excited! Especially Ryan- he's the one who will get to drive a van full of American college students all around Germany, Austria and Belgium for 2 weeks :-) Anyway- I may post a copy of our support/ info letter that we finished last night just to give you all a bit more information.


So, just to let you know- I am going to be trying harder to remember to post on this blog some more. I would just drop it and go completely over to my other one... but I love this one too much to abandon it! How are you guys doing? Hope you're all having great weeks so far!

xoxo elyse aubrie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elyse! So glad you get to go back to your "beloved Germany". We leave this summer for Germany! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete