Saturday, November 13, 2010

crazy over... wool.

Ahhhhh, I love wool. I love how it feels. I love knitting with it. I love how it comes from really cute little sheepies. And recently I have found a new love when it comes to wool. Felting! Actually I have been felting wool for a really long time with my knitted felt wool bags (see below), but I just started what's called wet felting. My girlfriends and I took a felting class last week and have been addicted ever since. I can honestly say I felt something everyday :) If you click on that "wet felting" link you can see a video of my favorite wet felting project. Anyway here are some things that I've made. I'm trying to make a ton of cool stuff now, while I still have time to do it, to bring back to the States and put on my etsy site. So, keep your eyes peeled for some new goodies at Handmade by Elyse!




A couple examples of my knitted felt purses :)




No comments:

Post a Comment