Tuesday, November 30, 2010

felted flowers


Just waned to share with you all my recent project. I was a little late in being able to start my felt class due to some technical difficulties, but I tried my best to catch up yesterday! (Yesterday was my self-proclaimed snow day!) The first project with the class was felted flowers. I already know how to make flowers with one kind of technique- but this is totally different (and easier and cuter I think)! So I spent yesterday creating some lovely little flowers to share with all of you as well as the other people in my felting class- we have a Flickr group that we upload all out photos to :) I'm all caught up now with the course because the second project was leaning how to make felt beads/balls and I already know how to make them. Today's lesson is an iPod cozy- we'll see how that goes!

So, enjoy looking and let me know what you think!









ps- these little cuties and MANY more goodies will be for sale in my Etsy shop once we're back in the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment