Friday, May 7, 2010

giggles


I feel like with a first post to a blog there is so much pressure! It's kind of like getting a new notebook or journal and having to write on the very first fresh page. Anyways, I guess I'll just get goin here-
Had a wonderful breakfast this morning with some of my favorite gals! We went to the Arcade cafe and I had this delish veggie omelette!


Then we took a bunch of crazy pictures! I love girlfriends to be crazy with, laugh with, eat with and go antiquing with! It was a breath of fresh air being with these ladies today!





Also, today we went to a rehearsal dinner for Ellen Barmes and Mark Weber who are getting married tomorrow! We're so excited for them and can't wait for the wedding tomorrow afternoon! Something else going on tomorrow that I am VERY excited about is the FARMERS MARKET! Ah, I cannot wait! I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow with many pictures and stories! Well, goodnight!
-Elyse Aubrie

No comments:

Post a Comment